George Corbett Motors was established in 1995 on Park Road, Waterford City.
George Corbett Motors expanded rapidly gaining a reputation for quality and service in the region. In 2003 George Corbett Motors re-located to their current site on the Cork Road. George's reputation is greatly respected across the motor industry regionally and nationally backed up by 33 years experience in the area.
The George Corbett Motors, Cork Road facility, is purpose-built and was redeveloped in 2016 to accommodate the arrival of the ŠKODA brand and further exhibit the Mazda and SEAT offering on site.
Monday - Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturday - 10.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Parts Saturday - By appointment only.
16th March, 2020.
A message from George Corbett Motors Service Department re: CovID-19
In light of recent events we have introduced a number of measures to ensure George Corbett Motors is a safe environment for our employees, customers and their friends and family.
- Our team are washing hands frequently in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- All employees are maintaining social distance.
- Gloves are worn by staff working on your car.
- Disposable interior protection including steering wheel covers are being fitted to vehicles before we bring them to the workshop and car door handles will be wiped down afterwards.
- Upon completion, your car will be cleaned by our valeting staff and surfaces wiped down.
If you would prefer not to physically visit us in order to have your car serviced or repaired, we can offer the following:-
- Collect your car and deliver it back once work has been completed.
- Keys can be left in pick-up location to maintain social distance.
- Payment can be taken over the phone and the invoice left in your car.
We will endeavor to maintain business as usual as much as possible within the HSE guidelines.
Should you wish to contact us:
- Please call us at 051-857717
- In the event of breakdown, Roadside assistance is available by calling 1800 202 104 for SKODA, 1800 535 700 for Mazda and 1850 732 822 for SEAT
- for vehicles within warranty period (3 years since date of registration).
- Have had a service completed in an authorised dealership in the Republic of Ireland within the past 12 months.