16th March, 2020.
A message from George Corbett Motors Service Department re: CovID-19
In light of recent events we have introduced a number of measures to ensure George Corbett Motors is a safe environment for our employees, customers and their friends and family.
- Our team are washing hands frequently in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- All employees are maintaining social distance.
- Gloves are worn by staff working on your car.
- Disposable interior protection including steering wheel covers are being fitted to vehicles before we bring them to the workshop and car door handles will be wiped down afterwards.
- Upon completion, your car will be cleaned by our valeting staff and surfaces wiped down.
If you would prefer not to physically visit us in order to have your car serviced or repaired, we can offer the following:-
- Collect your car and deliver it back once work has been completed.
- Keys can be left in pick-up location to maintain social distance.
- Payment can be taken over the phone and the invoice left in your car.
We will endeavor to maintain business as usual as much as possible within the HSE guidelines.
Should you wish to contact us:
- Please call us at 051-857717
- In the event of breakdown, Roadside assistance is available by calling 1800 202 104 for SKODA 1800 535 700 for Mazda and 1850 732 822 for SEAT
o for vehicles within warranty period (3 years since date of registration).
o (SKODA customers only) if you have had a service completed in an authorised ŠKODA dealership in the Republic of Ireland within the past 12 months.
You have made a substantial investment in your new vehicle. In order to protect its residual value and to take advantage of the many software upgrades and product developments that now form part of routine maintenance, main dealer service is increasingly essential.
At George Corbett Motors we pride ourselves on having efficient and friendly service personnel who are on hand to help deal with all of your motoring needs.
Our service Manager Fran Kehoe is backed up by our factory trained service technicians led by our Foreman Des Birney, with expertise in the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Full on site service facilities
- Up to Date service diganositcs
- Skilled workshop personnel
- Replacement Vehicles at competitive rates.
At George Corbett Motors we can offer express parts delivery of service items, body parts and a wide range of accessories to suit every Mazda, SKODA and SEAT vehicle. Our Staff will provide you with a friendly and efficient service at all times. You will find the right people, the right parts and the right prices.