16th March, 2020.
A message from George Corbett Motors Service Department re: CovID-19
In light of recent events we have introduced a number of measures to ensure George Corbett Motors is a safe environment for our employees, customers and their friends and family.
- Our team are washing hands frequently in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- All employees are maintaining social distance.
- Gloves are worn by staff working on your car.
- Disposable interior protection including steering wheel covers are being fitted to vehicles before we bring them to the workshop and car door handles will be wiped down afterwards.
- Upon completion, your car will be cleaned by our valeting staff and surfaces wiped down.
If you would prefer not to physically visit us in order to have your car serviced or repaired, we can offer the following:-
- Collect your car and deliver it back once work has been completed.
- Keys can be left in pick-up location to maintain social distance.
- Payment can be taken over the phone and the invoice left in your car.
We will endeavor to maintain business as usual as much as possible within the HSE guidelines.
Should you wish to contact us:
- Please call us at 051-857717
- In the event of breakdown, Roadside assistance is available by calling 1800 202 104 for SKODA, 1800 535 700 for Mazda and 1850 732 822 for SEAT.
- for vehicles within warranty period (3 years since date of registration).
- (SKODA Customers only) if you have had a service completed in an authorised SKODA dealership in the Republic of Ireland within the past 12 months.
Need a reason to get your car serviced at George Corbett Motors? We can give you TWELVE!
- Only Main Dealers employ FACTORY TRAINED technicians whose training is updated several times each year.
- Our costs are competitive and GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. We are often cheaper than so-called Quick-fits.
- We receive TECHNICAL UPDATES from the manufacturer almost daily, no-one else does.
- We have access to the Manufacturer's TECHNICAL HELP departments who assist with difficult diagnoses and recommend service fixes. Their experience is based on thousands of franchise vehicles across Europe.
- We have SPECIAL TOOLS and DIAGNOSTIC TESTERS specific to your car, no-one else does. These enable us to carry out work quicker and charge you less.
- We ALWAYS quote you IN ADVANCE for the price of each job. We do not carry out any work without your express prior permission.
- We only use PREMIUM GRADE OILS, FLUIDS and COOLANT and we ensure that the correct grades are used in each component. Poor quality oils, or wrongly specified grades can cause premature wear and damage.
- The VALUE OF YOUR CAR is considerably enhanced if it has a fully stamped up Main Dealer service history.
- We GAURANTEE our work and enable you to take advantage of the Manufacturers guarantee on parts.
- We have comfortable WAITING AREAS with free tea, coffee, newspapers & TV. Where applicable we have Free COURTESY CARS and COLLECTION and DELIVERY.
- We employ an EXPERIENCED TECHNICAL EXPERT with many years of franchise specific experience whose job it is to help the technicians quickly and accuratley diagnose problems.
- We maintain detailed RECORDS of the work carried out on your car so that we can advise you ACCURATELY on work that needs to be done.
Call Fran or Paul in our Service Dept. today @ 051 857717